We provide a straightforward current account to manage your finances with traditional customer support services. Current Account comes with a range of benefits to manage your daily transactions.
- Accounts available in GBP with an initial deposit of ￡ 250 (minimum)
- Cheque Book available
- Regular monthly statements
- Regular payments can be made by standing orders
- Allows for inward BACS transfers and standing orders from UK accounts.
- Collection of cheques for your account.
- Withdrawals can be made in person, by cheque or by transfer to any bank account
- Overdrafts available subject to financial assessment.
- Personalised service
- A monthly account maintenance charge of ￡5 will be levied where the balance falls below ￡250 during the month
Please contact us to schedule an appointment and/or to discuss your requirements.
We will require documentary evidence to confirm your identity and residential address.
Evidence of Identity (any of the following documents)
- A current valid UK/EU Passport (minimum 6 month visa for other passports); or
Evidence of residential address (Any of the following documents)
- An original utility bill issued within three months;
- An original current council tax bill;
- An original current bank or building society statement;
- A current letter from HMRC evidencing tax residency;
- A current photo card Full UK driving licence ; or
- A current tenancy agreement with a commercial institution
All the above are subject to the Bank’s standard terms and conditions. For more information please contact us.